Useful Information

I have gathered together a collection of links of useful court forms and information. To receive a copy of this information please complete the eMail form below; you will then be given access to the information
[download file= title=”Information”]

Documents Included:

N244 Application Notice
N245 Application for Suspension or Variation
N9A Specified Amount Response
Consumer Credit Act
Dealing with Creditors
Hire Purchase and Debt
Struggling with Council Tax Tips
Form EX160 Apply for Fee Remission
Complaint Against Bailiff
Guidance to the Mortgage Repossessions
Business Debts

If you encounter any problems please email me from the contact page and I will send the information you require by email.



Useful Information — 9 Comments

  1. Pingback: Warrant of Execution - what should I do?

  2. Pingback: Creditor Name & Addresses | Too Many Shoes

  3. Pingback: Bankruptcy Document - Statement of Affairs Form 6.28

  4. Pingback: Form N244 Stops Eviction!

  5. Pingback: Judgment for Claimant – what next? | Johnny Debt

    • Hello Kalem

      Many thanks for visiting my site.

      You should be able to stop an eviction once you have completed the form N244, I have emailed a copy over to you.

      When completing the form N244 ensure that you give as much information as possible

    • Sorry forgot to add, take the completed N244 to your local court and they should be able to arrange a date for the hearing. Quite often if there is very little time left, they will arrange an emergency hearing for you. I would also suggest that you inform the court bailiffs that you are submitting an N244.

      Also search this site for “N244”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *